Saturday, May 3, 2008

Menu - Week of May 4-10

My goodness, is it really May already?! Phew... where does the time go? :)

This has some repeats from last week - just stuff I never got around to!

Sunday - Manicotti (I'll have spinach and cheese, DH will have Italian sausage). I am also going to make a rosemary and Parmesan focacia since I have some great fresh rosemary I need to use up!

Monday - Ratatouille with tofu for me; DH will have ribs with home-made Jack Daniels BBQ sauce. We'll both have roasted potatoes (I can use more of that fresh rosemary to make the rosemary-lavender ones!)

Tuesday - Lemon pasta for me. I'm doing it a little differently since I want it as a main dish, not a side. I'm planning on fresh basil, Parmesan, tomato, mushrooms, broccoli, zucchini, capers, and a sprinkle of fresh parsley. Yum!
DH is having Buffalo chicken bites. I know, they sound so crummy after that pasta description but he loves 'em! :) Salad on the side for both of us.

Wednesday - Garden-stuffed baked potatoes with salads. I might make a taboulleh salad for myself so I can use some of the mint from my "garden" (hee hee, I love how that sounds!)

Thursday - Parmesan tilapia, rice, broccoli or some other veggie.

Friday - Stuffed tomato with quinoa, black beans, and corn for myself and cheese-stuffed chicken breast for DH. Not sure on sides yet... It won't be salad ;)

Saturday - I have stuffed shells down but I think I'll probably change that since we're having manicotti earlier in the week!

No comments: