Saturday, January 17, 2009

Menu - January 17-23

I fell off the blogging wagon for a while there but I am back and all excited about my menu for this week :) DH's stuff is boring so I won't even bother putting that on here.

Saturday - Stuffed Shells (I'm going to try to add some zing to my veggie version.. last time they were a bit blah); huge salad; yummy dessert thingy DH brought me from DZ Akins :) He doesn't know what it is (lol) but it looks fantastic!

Sunday - Pasta e fagioli from Veganomicon

Monday - Quinoa, black bean, and corn stuffed tomatoes; probably a big salad on the side

Tuesday - Pasta with 3-herb pesto and mushrooms (another pesto to add to the collection!)

Wednesday - Herb-roasted winter veggies and rice

Thursday - "Tofu au Vin" (based on a Tempeh au Vin recipe) with some amazing walnut-cranberry Brussels sprouts concoction (can't wait!) Oh, and quinoa on the side

Friday - We'll probably go out for Italian (it's sort of a tradition)

Other things I'm going to try out soon (I may try one on Monday since I have the day off!)
*Banana Split Muffins (vegan)
*Fruit Cake Muffins (vegan)
*Cherry Garcia ice-cream (absolutely not vegan - heh - but I "need" an excuse to use the leftover dried cherries from the two muffin recipes and I have some absolutely fabulous organic super-dark chocolate that I can throw in there... yum!)

I actually have a couple recipes to post but I'll get to those at some point soon! :)

1 comment:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

What a great week of meals planned!