Sunday, March 23, 2008

Menu - March 22-28

Saturday - DH had Parmesan tilapia and broccoli; I had vegetable couscous with steeped paprika and raita with mixed vegetables. It never ceases to amaze me how much more interesting vegetarian recipes sound! ;)

Sunday - Steak for DH (since I'm so nice, I put bleu cheese on the top for him); cannelini with salsa verde and a stuffed tomato for myself.

Monday - Radiatore with pizziola sauce. I'll add some meat (either seasoned ground beef or Italian sausage) for DH. I don't radiatore pasta so it will be just whatever I have on hand..

Tuesday - Chili! I'm having a yummy-sounding 3-bean chili since I lost the vegan chili from Vegan Planet that was saved on my computer (damn motherboard!); DH will have beef chili. I'll also make either cornbread or biscuits to go with it. Yum!

Wednesday - Rice and peas for myself; Buffalo chicken bites for hubby.

Thursday - Stuffed chicken breast for DH; black bean and salsa soup for me.

Friday - Sicilian spaghettini for me; spaghetti bolognaise (can't spell that all of a sudden!) for DH.


No comments: